
I thought that I would actually write something on my blog tonight, since the house is quiet, everyone is asleep, and I am wide awake. I have been thinking about people that do not know God or maybe have put Him aside like an old book, until something bad happens, then they try to find Him. They are then ready for God to immediately show up, and hurry and do something quick.
How close do you feel to God? In our Christian walk there are always the valleys, when we feel low, and the mountain top experiences, when we feel our best. If we are not as close to God as we once were, something is missing in our relationship with God. Sometimes life is so unfair, but we can go to God in prayer.
Are you as close to Jesus as you once were? You should be, and you can be, if you desire it. Someone once said that, "Everyday with Jesus is sweeter that the day before." That statement is true for a person who has the right relationship with God. The Lord desires fellowship and praise. Draw near to Him, and He will draw near to you. The decision is your. He never forces His way on anyone. Jesus is a "Gentleman."
Every Day with Jesus
Words by Robert C. Loveless
Music by Wendell P. Loveless
© 1936 - Percy B. Crawford
Every day with Jesus is sweeter than the day before.
Every day with Jesus, I love Him more and more;
Jesus saves and keeps me, and He's the One I'm waiting for.
Every day with Jesus is sweeter than the day before.
4 comments:
Just stopped by to say love ya and I'm praying for you.
A beautiful post! I love you!
Thank you Sis. Elms and Sis. Seymore. Love you both.
Post a Comment